Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Contest, Zig Ziglar & Interior Design

Short & sweet post... my kid is home sick today. She has been all week. She's got the flu. Poor thing. Really throws a wrench in the works of a WAHM.

I have a contest running over at my Shaka Studios blog... drop on in and play.

Over at my personal blog, I posted a great Zig Ziglar video worth watching.

If you make home decor items, you should consider listing your items on Design Style Guide. It's a great resource that helps interior designers source local, handcrafted items. I write for their interior design blog on the second Thursday of each month. So be sure to visit the blog tomorrow to see my take on Steel.

That's all... don't have much to rant and rave about here. The bluebonnets are blooming and the weather is pleasant.

No comments: