Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Social Media - I'm all in a "twitter"!

So, I created a Twitter account a few weeks ago. I haven't been back to it since. Don't have time for the "learning curve". UGH! I need another something on my "to-do" list. I love new stuff and want to be part of it, just don't know how anyone finds the time to do it. Is it just me?

I have a personal facebook page and a professional facebook page AND a comfycozy.com page. Trying to keep my ducks in a row, my personal and professional life separate and use social media to promote comfycozy.com

Anyway, I saw this article - ok, it was posted on my Facebook page from a "friend". It's my kind of article. Short, sweet paragraphs with specific topics, no long seminar, e-class or verbage that is over my head!

I may be Tweeting sooner than I thought! I'd give you my twitter account to follow me, but I don't know how to do that YET!

Hope you get something out of the article too:) Click HERE to read it.



1 comment:

Stitchen - Custom Embroidery said...

I just got home from a business meeting where we were discussing twitter and facebook as they relate to marketing. Thanks so much for the link, I look forward to reading more.