Enter the Super Duper SuperWAHMz Contest!
So... I TOTALLY stole this (including the picture) from http://herbigfamily.blogspot.com/ The lists, however, are mostly mine.
8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Doctor Who
3. Star Trek Deep Space Nine
4. Star Trek Voyager
5. Star Trek Next Generation
6. Star Trek Enterprise
8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Spago (Las Vegas)
2. Taverna (Conroe, Texas)
3. Chez Panisse (Berkeley, California)
4. Da Nang (Berkeley, California)
5. Cha Cha Cha (San Francisco, California)
6. Buca di Beppo
7. Sweet Tomatoes
8. Texas Roadhouse
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Went for a 45 minute walk.
2. Evaluated a Mark's speech at Toastmasters.
3. Did two loads of laundry.
4. Fixed the BEST tortilla soup ever!
5. Went to the post office to mail presents.
6. Picked up the books I had on hold at the library.
7. Went to a PTO meeting.
8. Ran out of yellow ink and could not finish printing Shaka Studio's new Dining Table catalog.
8 things to look forward to...
1. Camping at Dinosaur Valley State Park Thanksgiving weekend.
2. A Hair Cut.
3. Camping at Space Center Houston with my Girl Scout troop next month.
4. The presidential election being over.
5. A SuperWAHMz retreat!
6. Our Girl Scout Service Units' 3rd Annual Juliette Low Birthday Party
7. Being given an antique piano.
8. The Holidays
8 things I love about Fall...
1. The temperature drops below 80 (usually)
2. Opening the windows
3. I find the time to craft
4. Not sweating when I walk to the mailbox
5. Fixing soup for dinner
6. Wearing my black boots
8. Thanksgiving dinner
8 things on my wish list...
1. A cleaning lady
2. Financial Freedom
3. Tranquil moments of pure free time and no guilt
4. More local cabinet refinishing jobs
5. More tiger maple and cherry custom furniture orders
6. To own income producing rental property
7. Regular pedicures
8. A snazzy white Mercedes convertible