Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Super Duper SuperWAHMz Contest

Are you ready for a contest?
(sung to the tune of "Are you ready for some football???")  
Pay attention, because there are a few prizes and a few ways you can get a few entries to win one of the few prizes.

Let's do prizes first... (commence clapping.  you can hoot and holler too, if you want.)
First up from Kandas at Shaka Studios, we have a $150 Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of this lovely Brazos TV Stand or any handcrafted furniture or bedding from Shaka Studio. (oooo's and aaaaah's would be appropriate now : )



Secondly, from Diane at D's Sticheree, we have this ADORABLE embroidered Doggie Tote Bag. (imagine  a Price is Right model holding this : ) Valued at $34.00, it can be personalized just for your pooch. Imagine all the doggie treats this cute tote could hold.



Next up, from Noelle at Cabin Fever Primitives, a hand poured, highly scented, 16 ounce jar candle. (breath deeply and you can just smell it : ) Valued at $16.95, a great gift for someone you know, or a treat for yourself.



"What's next???" you ask. How about a little something from Peggy at Comfy Cozy? An ORIGINAL "magical" Glow in the Dark Make a Wish Pillowcase! (these are really cool!) Perfect for anyone that believes in wishing on a star. Valued at $18.95, it can also be Personalized : )



Wait, we're not done yet....Jill from Tips From Home is giving away a $99 membership to Branddoozie, the do-it-yourself marketing tool that provides start-ups and small businesses with online access to design, publish and print marketing materials. The Start up package includes a matching Brochure, Flyer, Business Card, Envelope, Letterhead and Postcard. It also includes a Free logo builder, and you'll be able to upload your own photos and have access to our free stock photography. (this is way cool!)



And last, but not least, would be my prize....you know me as Lynn - the piggy bank painter, but I do paint other things. In honor of the upcoming election (will it ever end?), I am giving away this assortment of hand painted, Americana items from Korff Ceramic Originals. A set of votive candle holders, tea bag holders and a double spoon rest, a total value of $44.00, these are great gifts for yourself, or someone you love.  (I say "keep them" : )

How to Enter.....
  1. to get 1 entry in our contest, simply leave a comment.
  2. to get another entry (that makes 2) follow our blog.
  3. to get yet another entry (this would make 3) blog about our contest and link to it. Then leave us a comment so we know where to look for our link.
  4. to get 6 more entries (yes, I said 6) visit each of our 6 websites that are listed with the prizes. Find your favorite product at each site (w/price, if applicable) and leave a comment back here for each website. Please leave a separate comment for each website.
I know, I know, it sounds confusing. But you bloggers are smart people and I know how you all like multiple entries... *grin* You can do it.

The rules (are as follows)...
  • There will be a random drawing for EACH prize offered, from all entries received.
  • You may win more than one prize.
  • No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Etc, etc, etc.....
  • The prizes will be shipped free of charge to US residents. If you are outside the US and would like to enter, and win, you would be asked to pay the shipping charge.

This contest will run from Tuesday, October 7th to Tuesday, October 14th. Drawings will be held on or around Wednesday, October 15th .

Have Fun and Good Luck!

33 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo I hope it's my lucky day!

Unknown said...

I signed up to follow this blog too!

binks said...

Sounds awesome. I've been meaning to come over from "Dust" but haven't found the time. I guess this would be a good reason to come check it out.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to congratulate you on your Wylde Woman status (and thank you, again, for passing it along) here so I can join in your contest!...mmmm....can smell that candle now! =]

Unknown said...

I'm commenting and I'm following... we'll see what else I can do...

Unknown said...

On the Shaka STudio's site, I like the Hopkins Skinny End Table... I've got a spot that would fill perfectly.

Unknown said...

At D's, I would love to get something done for my mom. My girls' call her Mimi and it's hard to find stuff for her that says that instead of Grandma or Nana.

Unknown said...

Cabin Fever - um... can I just take one of everything?? But in all honesty - SHE HAS EGG NOG SCENTED STUFF??!!?!?!? I Adore Egg Nog, so give me some of those!!!

Unknown said...

Comfy Cozy - My girls would LOVE that - especially my daughter who is about to be 10 - she'd be ALL OVER the age pillows!

Unknown said...

I guess I'm not technically a WAHMz ... but I am running for President, so I could use the branddozie stuff to get my name out there, right?

Unknown said...

And at Korff?? SO anything with that Adorable snowman on it... how CUTE is he??????

Marrdy said...

Lynn-Thanks for the tip! Great prizes.

foodease mama said...

What a great idea! You got me to do the contest. My first blogging experience. Looking forward to checking out all the sites!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Is this blogging? I don't think I've ever done this before, so I hope I win.

Kriss said...

Beautiful work by everyone. I plan on visiting everyone's site to see more. I must say, I know the magic pillowcase maker and her pillowcases are great!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to take more time to check out everything!

Anonymous said...

Well I have never done this before Peggy but I like the products so I thought I would give it a try!

Dot said...

I found your blog from Kriss' blog! I'm going to add it to my favorites!

Dot

Dot said...

I posted a comment on my blog about the contest at http://doodlesandsuchbydot.blogspot.com and I am now a follower of the blog!

Kriss said...

I posted a link to your blog yesterday (10.08.08) on my blog at art-interrupted.blogspot.com. (Hi Dot!)

Dee said...

I'm feelin' lucky.

Desi said...

What a neat contest! Very cool prizes..

Unknown said...

wow those are some great prizes-mybe just maybe I will win something

Unknown said...

now i am following LOL off to see how many more entries I can get

Unknown said...

i already know what i like from lynn's place...those family plates oh yes i do!

Mama Dawg said...

I'm here. Enter me please!!! Wait, that sounded wrong!

Anonymous said...

Oooh....the candles would be divine! Please enter me in the contest. :-)

Anonymous said...

This blog is really cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why, but I thought I'd already done this. Maybe it was Lynn's site I left my comment on. Nice prizes!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Lynn told me to. Here I am. Great prizes. Please enter me. And then make sure I win. *wink*

The Southern Mom said...

Great contest...please enter me, too!

Pseudo said...

Came over from After the Dust Settles.

Anonymous said...

These are some great prizes! I hope I can get lucky!