Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Well, I know I sound like a broken record but I am so thankful for the girls in the SuperWAHMz group. They are all awesome successful women. They are also great wonderful wives, moms, friends. No one could ask for better.
They are also so supportive. I find most women business owners to be supportive and give freely of their experiences. I have also run across those few who are so secretive of their businesses. Apparently they have had bad experiences with people stealing their ideas. How sad is that.
I am also thankful today for new work. D's has been slow lately. I have added a new item to my Etsy page and I have put together a quote for a new Corporate job. Wish me luck.
Being owner/operator does have its own set of issues. Issues that only another owner/operator like yourself can appreciate. In business I find it very helpful to surround yourself with people you can work with. Not always agree with but who have your same morals and work ethics.
Women of SWz, I appreciate you more than you will ever know. You are all the wind beneath MY wings. Hugs.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck on getting that job, and I would like to dido to how great all of you ladies are. I would also like to say that this week I am sooooo thankful that Branddoozie is finally open for business, wish me luck

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

Good luck D! And I love you too!!! You guys are my best buds!