Monday, September 8, 2008

Cleaning Day

Well, school has been back in session for over a week now and do I feel like I am getting on a schedule?  Ummmm, not really.  Still can't seem to get organized. But things are getting done, so maybe in the near future I will be ready for the fall rush.

I know getting my desk cleaned off would certainly help with the organization. Plus it would make me feel good. But something always comes up and that task gets pushed to the back of the line (again). I think they call that prioritizing.

So while I prioritize it to the bottom of my list, the papers keep stacking up, and I get to feeling cluttered. Physically and mentally. Not a good thing for a wahm.

So today, I am going to get my desk all cleaned off and see if that helps my overall being. Physical and mental. It certainly can't hurt and I know looking at a clean desk will just make me "feel" better....I'll let you know how it goes : )

p.s. After the Dust Settles has a new look. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spent yesterday cleaning my office. Well, it's both my Comfy Cozy office and family office. I cleared out a whole cabinet, then moved into the dining room and got the boys hutch cleaned out.

It feels amazing to have it started, not done, but at least I have it going in the right direction. My desk is still a bit of a mess, but I don't sit around thinking of all that clutter staring me in the face!