Friday, September 26, 2008

Fantastic Friday: 100 Things

I stumbled upon a blog called Skip*ngo today and read the authors list of 100 things. My favorite author, Jack Canfield, writes about the power of the 100 things list in his book The Success Principles. The concept? Create a list of 100 things you want to do and then do them!

I created this list this morning, written as if they have already been completed. Some of the things I have already done, but I felt it important to list them again. I challenge you to make a list of your own. If you've read, watched or listened to The Secret, then you know why you should write the list in present or past tense. If you haven't, trust me, just do it. Writing the list in future tense will make the items things that you will do in the future, and that future may never come.

Here's my list:

  1. I’ve met Jack Canfield.
  2. We live on a small farm or ranch with a furniture studio and store on the property.
  3. I have completed my Bachelor’s Degree.
  4. I have seen the Lucy Skeleton in person.
  5. I own a Mercedes convertible, or something better.
  6. My daughter has a horse.
  7. My family has medical security.
  8. My daughter defines success for herself and others based on a happiness factor.
  9. I have a gorgeous head of hair.
  10. I surround my self with positive, happy, forward thinking, and successful, motivated people.
  11. I have a million dollars in liquid assets.
  12. I have donated large print books in my memory of my Aunt Dorothy to her local library.
  13. I have walked in a 5k.
  14. I inspire others to be their best.
  15. I have viewed the Nisbet Castle in Scotland.
  16. I have visited the Coliseum in Rome.
  17. I have enjoyed Disney World with my daughter.
  18. I have visited Alabama with my daughter.
  19. I have visited Alaska with my daughter.
  20. I have visited Arizona with my daughter.
  21. I have visited Arkansas with my daughter.
  22. I have visited California with my daughter.
  23. I have visited Colorado with my daughter.
  24. I have visited Connecticut with my daughter.
  25. I have visited Delaware with my daughter.
  26. I have visited Florida with my daughter.
  27. I have visited Georgia with my daughter.
  28. I have visited Hawaii with my daughter.
  29. I have visited Idaho with my daughter.
  30. I have visited Illinois with my daughter.
  31. I have visited Indiana with my daughter.
  32. I have visited Iowa with my daughter.
  33. I have visited Kansas with my daughter.
  34. I have visited Kentucky with my daughter.
  35. I have visited Louisiana with my daughter.
  36. I have visited Maine with my daughter.
  37. I have visited Maryland with my daughter.
  38. I have visited Massachusetts with my daughter.
  39. I have visited Michigan with my daughter.
  40. I have visited Minnesota with my daughter.
  41. I have visited Mississippi with my daughter.
  42. I have visited Missouri with my daughter.
  43. I have visited Montana with my daughter.
  44. I have visited Nebraska with my daughter.
  45. I have visited Nevada with my daughter.
  46. I have visited New Hampshire with my daughter.
  47. I have visited New Jersey with my daughter.
  48. I have visited New Mexico with my daughter.
  49. I have visited New York with my daughter.
  50. I have visited North Carolina with my daughter.
  51. I have visited North Dakota with my daughter.
  52. I have visited Ohio with my daughter.
  53. I have visited Oklahoma with my daughter.
  54. I have visited Oregon with my daughter.
  55. I have visited Pennsylvania with my daughter.
  56. I have visited Rhode Island with my daughter.
  57. I have visited South Carolina with my daughter.
  58. I have visited South Dakota with my daughter.
  59. I have visited Tennessee with my daughter.
  60. I have visited Utah with my daughter.
  61. I have visited Vermont with my daughter.
  62. I have visited Virginia with my daughter.
  63. I have visited Washington with my daughter.
  64. I have visited Washington, DC with my daughter.
  65. I have visited West Virginia with my daughter.
  66. I have visited Wisconsin with my daughter.
  67. I have visited Wyoming with my daughter.
  68. We own a store where we sell our custom furniture.
  69. I know how to fly a plane.
  70. I have met all of my SuperWAHMz buddies in the flesh. (Diane & Noelle, check. Look out Hedy, Lynn & Peggy!)
  71. I have been to an Oprah taping.
  72. I own income producing rental property.
  73. I cook on a gas range.
  74. I have a deep freezer.
  75. I have a pair of oval shaped gold hoop earring.
  76. My husband buys me jewelry.
  77. I have visited Dinosaur Valley State Park with my daughter.
  78. I have come up with 22 more things for my 100 list.

2 comments:

Jill said...

OK this looks like fun, but it mite take me a while to get to this!
#1 on my list, have more time for myself

Stitchen - Custom Embroidery said...

Ah come on Kandas, I think putting the 50 states is cheating LOLOLOLOL that is half your list right there????
I can not believe it has been so long since we met. We need to meet up again. I will work on this. I think it is a great idea. I think you can probably put a line through 14. You inspire me every time we chat. Love you :)