Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh Yeah...

I forgot to mention yesterday that last week, when I had to use SIL's computer to do a little work, I was able to hook up my external hard drive and retrieve whatever passwords and info I needed.  It was about a month out of date, but it sure was better than nothing.

So BACK UP YOUR HARD DRIVE.  You never know when you will need it.  Go.  Go back it up now.  Like today.  Don't wait, go do it.

And I haven't decided what the "I" in PANIC should stand for.  Got 2 great suggestions from you girls....imagination (or imagine) and inspire (or inspiration).

Should I imagine my life being stress free?  Or use my imagination to make things work?

Or should I think of my inspiration?  What inspires me to work so hard here at home.... Or how can I inspire others through what I do?

Hmmm....tough choice. I'll keep thinking about it.

1 comment:

Stitchen - Custom Embroidery said...

Hey Lynn, what did you back up your hard drive to???? I have my bookkeeping, embroidery designs, pictures etc backed up to a flash drive but I am not sure I have ever backed up my hard drive???? Good idea though.
Oh, and for the "I" in panic. You could use your imagination to inspire. ;)