Friday, June 27, 2008

Custom Embroidery

For Fantastic Friday I would like to share the completed
custom embroidery project that I have been working on. I ran into a little trouble yesterday when I was running the custom design because I had made it a little too large and the needle hit the hooping frame. Thank goodness (Thankful Thursday) that I had bought extra fabric. Once I redid the design to fit properly, everything ran smoothly.

The frame did not have a matting so this morning Nick and I went to Michaels and purchased a matt. I think framed art work looks so much nicer matted.
My customer is on his way. Hopefully he will love the results of this custom embroidered project. I would love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, just beautiful. What a wonderful job to be able to create keepsakes for your customers! That's one thing I love about owning comfycozy.com.

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

I love it! I think the colors are just great!