Thursday, June 12, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

Today I am dealing with patience....I have a customer who has been emailing basic questions about piggy banks. Where to find this one, how big are they.... Apparently she is on a computer because she is sending me emails. But she must not be clicking links in the sidebar of the website, because every answer can easily be found there. Maybe the answers aren't easily found. Maybe I just think they are because it is my site and I know where the links are, I don't know.

Anyway, I have sent her links back, but she writes for more information. Which could be found at the link I sent her. If she clicked on it. Maybe she is just not as computer saavy as I think people are. So I am practicing patience here....even though I am hot and tired from scooping dog poop in 90 degree weather (I know, TMI), I will be a good business owner and BE NICE.

Nothing is worse than bad customer service, or a short tempered business owner. There is never any reason to be rude to a (potential) customer....maybe in extreme cases there is a reason. Make sure you have enough patience to deal with people directly if you are going to run your own business. Patience = Happy Customers = $$$

No comments: