Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Talk About It Tuesday!

It's time for Talk About It Tuesday! A day when us contributors can "talk about" one of our products.

I'm going to start it off with the Zebra Piggy Bank. This Zebra Piggy Bank is one of my favorites to paint. Not sure why. I've always liked black and white in nature, so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe it is the challenge of painting all the stripes freehand....yes, I do paint the stripes freehand. Maybe it is just a fun piggy bank : )

This piggy bank design was born after I took my daughter to the zoo a few years ago. As we were leaving, it just popped into my head that I should paint some piggy banks in animal patterns. No reason for that thought....I wasn't thinking about working. At least I don't think I was....it just was there. And so, a couple weeks later, I did.

The Zebra Piggy Bank starts at $38.50, with personalization available for an additional fee. If you would like to visit the Zebra Piggy Bank, or see any of my other designs, please visit my website, Korff Ceramic Originals. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

4 comments:

Kandas | GratitudeGeek said...

So cute!

Lynn - Your piggies are perfect. We have 3 in our house and I've given several as gifts. Each one is unique and individual. There is a Korff Piggy design for EVERYONE! They really are the perfect gift!

Anonymous said...

We have a couple Korff piggy banks, too. And I've ordered a couple for gifts. My boys are always asking when they are going to get there own!
Soon - just want to make sure they are old enough and won't break them - they truly are pieces of art!

We also have a birthday plate, a santa plate and 2 beautiful anniversary plates from Lynn. The quality is amazing.

Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us:)

Stitchen - Custom Embroidery said...

I also have a piggie or two in my house. Actually, I have one for each of my grandsons. I put extra change in them. I have my own (SuperWAHMz piggie), which I never put extra change in. I guess that is a grandma thing. I also have that special Over the Hill Plate you made for Nick 4 years ago. :) AND the wedding plate you did for Eric and Merry. You are awesome and so are your products. I feel so bless to know you. Thanks for being in my life Lynn. Hugs, D

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

You guys are too much! Thank you.