Here I go - risking public humiliation by posting my goals. Let's call it a "wish list"! Summer has officially started, so my work day will now include "mom, can I have something to eat?, mom,
what are we going to do today?, mom, I'm bored., mom, can you play with me?, mom, can I have a friend over?"
Not that I don't love my boys and summer, but it is the MOST STRESSFUL time of year for this work at home mom. I have guilt for not playing, guilt for not working, guilt for not waking up at 5 and going to bed at 1am. I can't seem to get enough of anything done, projects go 1/2 finished and by the end of the day, when I've barely sat down, I have nothing to show for myself. Maybe the reward of a cocktail will motivate me LOL
I HAVE to get organized and get the boys into some kind of schedule...help me!!
Here goes today's - ok, this weeks goals:
1) print out orders/process
2) personalize pillowcases
3) pack and ship orders
4) pay bills - oh what fun
5) put laundry away
6) wash sheets/change beds
7) work on Winery list - sending info on new design "eat chocolate, drink wine, sleep naked":
8) Put together packet for Catholic/Christian catalogs
9) feed the puppy, play with the puppy, scoop the puppy poop, love the puppy
10) posts for SuperWAHMZ
11) clean basement - with help of hubby & boys
12) all of the rest of the stuff to keep my family clothed, fed and entertained!
I'm sure I'll come up with more - always do. Let's just see if I can get a few done today!