Monday, July 14, 2008

Stressed = dessertS

Stress is a very real part of a wahm's everyday life. There may be orders to fill, phone calls to make, deadlines to meet....all on top of taking care of a family and home. It is important to learn how to deal with stress.

Although I am not one, really, to talk about it. Or offer advice. Stress stresses me out. I get irritable and moody, and generally just want to be left alone until I do what I have to do.

My other way of dealing with stress is eating : ( Sweets in particular. Desserts does equal stressed backwards, you know. Or vice versa.

How do you deal with stress? The stress of working at home. The stress of raising kids. The stress of trying to do it all. There has got to be a better way than eating your way out of it.....

1 comment:

Stitchen - Custom Embroidery said...

Eat my way out of it LOLOLOLOL
I think stress is essential in our lives. Keeps us on our toes. Of course it depends on what kind of stress we are under. I am a procrastinator so I am usually under stress when my due date is getting closer. I seem to work better under a certain amount of stress though.
That cheese cake looks yummy. Did you make it and if you did, where is the recipe :)