Friday, July 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

on Friday.
oops. I guess I am loosing a day here and there :) I have so much going on right now. I am still fighting this summer cold. Just about nothing worse than a summer cold.
I am trying to go through overstock of apparel. My business took a different turn when we moved to Arizona and I will not be using all these tees now so might as well sell them.
I am working on Christmas ideas. These are my first 2 projects. I will embroider them on kids sweatshirts and personalization will be FREE. I would love to do a Christmas in July sale so we will see how that goes.
Today though, as always, I would love to tell you all that I am sooooo Thankful to live in this great country of ours. I feel so blessed to have been born here. AND also as always, I am so thankful for your friendships. In business and personal areas of my life I cherish you all.













In honor of my love for our country I have come up with this little decorative hand towel.
I use mine as decoration only on my kitchen stove. I have given it as gifts and some use the towel others choose to use it as a decoration. Either way I think it is a lovely addition to your kitchen or bathroom.

No comments: